A story about....

Sang Rumput dan Angin (Kisah Cinta Tak Terungkapkan)

 **Sepertinya angin selalu berbisik keindahan, bagi mereka yang sadar. Ya.. bagi mereka yang mengengerti akan sebuah keelokan dari   ga...

Home » » Wasting Time is not always bad

Wasting Time is not always bad

Wasting time, I just realized that I wasted my time to think and feel about negative items. Oh.. God! It would  not to be late if I though that. I just need a time to conclude my problem question. Yeah.. about my life, it changes everyday, but my heart's beat doesn't move. I should improve my skill, yeah.. what  is that? It is like the power from the deepest heart.

Do you ever think? Our life is very complicated. You do not know the way to walk, your foot are stuck. Yeah, we ever do. I ever do too. Based on the dictionary, complicated  means not easy to understand or analyze. It can be from  life, love, friendship, family, etc.

Yeah... all after this time. I arrive in this step. I can smile because I know that everything comes with the reason. There is one of the God's  plans, to  make me stronger than before.

Arifta Lantita Jinggaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe us on YouTube

Search This Blog

Arifta Lantita Jingga. Powered by Blogger.

Jadikan cintamu menjadi semangat untuk kehidupanmu

Jadikan cintamu menjadi semangat untuk kehidupanmu
...jika separuh nafasq hanya untuk mu maka kan ku berikan semua nafasku hanya untuk kebahagiaan mu,... cintaq adalah hidupq...